2015年8月23日星期日

Restore the iPad / iPhone from iTunes

Restore the iPad / iPhone from iTunes

I deleted inadvertently my iPad files. Fortunately, I quite regularly performs a backup of my iDevices on my computer ... So I restored my iPad on the last backup and have found the desired files.
There are two possible restorations.

Complete restoration of iOS

Via iTunes, you can completely restore the iPad / iPhone  (1) and look at him like he was coming out of the factory. We need to do this connect the USB device to the computer and in iTunes, select "Restore the iPad."
It will then restore your files, as indicated below to find applications and other files installed on the iPad / iPhone.


Restoring files

If you have made ​​a backup of his iDevice  (2), by restoring from iTunes, it recovers all files backed up to the date on which it had carried out a synchronization.
But also updates data are synchronized via iCloud, applications that were updated before the restoration, and even newspaper articles that had previously downloaded (as with the application the World).
Single point of vigilance, the backup is not encrypted on the computer. Select "Encrypt local backup" restarts the backup process.

没有评论:

发表评论