2015年8月23日星期日

Learn to recover deleted data on iPhone and Mac

Dr.Fone and Data Recovery: recover deleted data on iPhone and Mac

The company Wondershare offers several software for iPhone, Mac and Windows.
I tested both software data recovery, Dr.Fone that recovers deleted data from its iPhone and Data Recovery that can recover deleted data from their Mac.

Dr.Fone

Dr.Fone is an application that retrieves data from its iPhone, either from the device itself or from an iTunes backup.

Recovery from the phone

Once the iPhone connected to Mac, you are prompted to enter the backup password if it is encrypted.
The phone's data is displayed. Access to the phone's content, contacts and messages deleted. The images are those of the applications, not the photos taken with the phone and deleted from the library.

Recovering from an iTunes backup

The iPhone still connected to the Mac, if you choose the "Recover from an iTunes backup" tab, then display the data retrieved from the backup. I use my MacBook Air this week, and despite having made several backups, only the first appears.
We can only display deleted items. As can be seen in the screenshots below, the elements can be recovered are identical to those accessible from a recovery from the phone.
I wanted to test recovery in advanced mode, but the data recovery period was too long compared to the time I had. To recover in advanced mode, the phone is rebooted. At the end of the process, or if it stops the scan of the device, a button to restart the iPhone in normal mode.
Overall I would say that this application anyway costing nearly $ 100, is interesting if his iPhone disappeared. Otherwise, I think a synchronization with a new device installs the data on it. As for the deleted data, I can not say whether the recovery in advanced mode makes them accessible.

Data Recovery for Mac

Data Recovery recovers deleted data from its mac.
To do this, start after recovery, it is necessary to use an external drive to copy the recovered files.
I use quite a few of my MacBook Air; among the recovered items, I'm seeing the elements that were in the trash, I recently emptied, and old files, with such elements of the iPhoto library, but are on my Mac. But I do not see any photos I processed and used with other software which have been cleared for months. I'm not sure this app, sold $ 90, allows to recover deleted items on which data has been rewritten. Perhaps the gross recovery, she allows, I have only tested the depth recovery.

没有评论:

发表评论