2015年8月23日星期日

Import contacts from your iPhone without going through iCloud

Import contacts from your iPhone without going through iCloud

The latest versions of iOS and iTunes can no longer sync contacts. ICloud synchronization requires. It has very practical sides, but some data need not, in my view, to be stored on Apple's servers (if Apple can not access the data of our aircraft! ).
As I do not want to sync my contacts with iCloud, especially as I do not synchronize the same contacts on my iPhone and my iPad, I tested other solutions allowing me to import my contacts to my computers. The three applications that I describe allow you to save contacts to VCF format which can be easily imported into the Mac Address Book. Only drawback of these solutions, the categories of Contatcs are not imported.

DiskAid

Diskaid is software that enables / from a Mac or Windows computer to transfer files to / from your iPhone / iPad.
I use DiskAid to transfer photos and screenshots from my iPhone or my iPad, but also to back up my text messages, my phone calls, my voice messages ... and quickly transfer a file.
DiskAid, since the new version allows to export / import contacts easily.

ContactsXL

ContactsXL is an application for iPhone / iPad which in particular assign categories to contacts, which is not possible with the default application for the iPhone. In addition, you can save contacts and then send them by post or email.

iFlashDrive

iFlashDrive is a USB stick that connects to the iPhone. The software can back up contacts both on the iPhone and on the external drive, it can be read on the computer. It is also possible to restore contacts on the iPhone.

W

没有评论:

发表评论